Pages

Monday, April 2, 2018

Catch the Wind ~ with Cyndy G

Hello, today I am sharing a project with designs from SVG Attic/ Snapdragon Snippets the Windmill 3D Model.  I used the beautiful Graphic 45 - Fairy Dust.  I think it fit this project perfectly.

3D paper windmill

I reduced the size of this file.  
The overall height of my windmill is about eight inches.

3D paper windmill

I enjoyed taking the pictures for this project.  
The flowers were in bloom and it was a beautiful day.

3D paper windmill

The paddles even spin - it is a wonderful design.  This is a more advanced file but like most of Jodi's designs I put together all the individual pieces and then assemble it.  It is definitely worth the time to put together - it is such a beautiful project.  Thank you for stopping by.

New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!


Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

4 comments:

  1. Cyndy, this is such a beautiful file that you have made totally amazing with your paper choices and photo shoot location! Jaw-dropping work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous background for a spectacular windmill. Good job Cyndy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Cyndy! I really love your pictures....they just fit so well with the whole theme <3

    ReplyDelete