Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Think inside the box

Recently I had a conversation with another team member saying I needed to think outside the box. Well, I got to thinking, what about the inside of the box?!

Hello all, I-team member Sonja here with a winter shadowbox I made using the JGW Build a Box file for my base box.
JGW Build a Box
This set has three options of boxes. I decided I wanted to be able to poke some holes in the back to make a winter scene inside my box so I used the box with the open face. 
To start with, I needed to get some detailing done on my extra pieces. For this, I grabbed my Craftwell eBrush and got to work.
 It can also be used on glitter paper.

Then I just pulled everything together.
 There are 10 little lights in the background
 I added the little sleigh from the CG Nutcracker Dream set.

I left the top flap unsecured so that if the sleigh moved around, it could be adjusted.


Materials Used:
DCWV Winter Frost stack
Silhouette Cameo 3
Silhouette Studios~Designer Edition
Craftwell eBrush
Sharpie Markers
Aleene's Original Tacky Glue





8 comments: