Pages

Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas Wishes with Lisa


Happy Friday, everyone! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper taking over the blog today. Can you believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I still needed gift tags?


 The gift tag is from the JGW Just Sew Collection - Easel A7 Tag.
I love this tag because the recipient can display it so easily. The trick for this tag is one 12 x 12 piece of double-sided patterned paper. I used Photoplay's Mad About Plaid paper. 


The poinsettias are from the JGW Poinsettia Passion Collection - Poinsettia Doily Framed Card. To create them I used PhotoPlay's Mad About Plaid and resized two of them in smaller sizes.  Once I had them cut out I simply added Distress Oxide Ink in Candied Apple and Fired Brick on the petals.  Using an Embossing Ink Dauber and Gold Embossing Powder I added texture to the largest flower. It really popped those flowers off the tag.  I used the same green Mad About Plaid paper to cut the leaves and greenery. I flipped the pattern on the leaves, every other leaf.


As always, thanks for joining us today!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. This tag is absolutely beautiful, Lisa! I love the gold embossing on it.

    ReplyDelete