Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Spell Bound

Hello and happy first Sunday in October
 
My all time favorite Holiday is creeping in slowly and I’m getting less and less time to make spooky decor…..Oh the horror!!!
 
Luckily there is still time and today I want to show you the latest creepy project: The Book of Spells from the JGW Steampunk Hex Kit from SVG Attic:
 

For this awesome “book” I used AC Cardstock in Black, Plum, Olive and Sand along with patterned paper from Basic Grey – Eerie.
 
I distressed the edges of the book along with the front panel. I also cut four of each corner, glued them together and applied gold foil.
 
I used the skulls from the Mourner’s hat from the JGW Raven Quest Kit also from SVG Attic and added some small black gems as eyes.
 

 
I made a small hole and placed a brad to function as a lock on the closure tab. Finally I added a small metal key in a chain to the upper right corner decoration and added some black crushed glas glitter to the pentagram.
 
 
This book is originally supposed to function as a gift card holder, but I figured I use it as a hidden candy stasher.
 

 
That way I get to get my share of the goodies before they’re all gone ;-)
 
 
Thanks for visiting today and please remember to leave me a small comment on your way out <3
 
New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!
 
 
 

 
 


2 comments:

  1. Oooo! Spooky awesome! You always make such amazing Halloween creations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much....I get my inspiration from all of you crafty friends <3

      Delete