Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Scary Skull

Good Sunday Morning – thanks for joining me on the blog today
 
This week SVG Attic released a new kit called JGW Witches Gather. In this kit I found this totally awesome realistic shaped Skull. I just needed that for my Halloween decorations…..It’s so cool – don’t you think?
 

 
It’s made from AC Cardstock in Vanilla. I made some holes in his eyes, nose and ears so light can shine through and covered these with some printed vellum.
 
Just look how amazing he looks in the dark:
 
 
My light is a little too bright but I really love this look.
 
Thanks for stopping by today – remember I love to read all your comments.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job on this skull, Helle! All of those little pieces perfectly placed. I am still amazed that Jodi was able to create this file!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth :-) Anything is possible with guidance from Jodi :-)

    ReplyDelete