Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Creepy Candalabra

I can’t seem to get enough Halloween decor and my latest addition to my ever so growing collection, is the Creepy Candalabra from SVG Attic:
 
 

This gorgeous but spooky centerpiece is made from lots of AC Cardstock in Wine and Black. I made some black panels myself that wasn’t included in the original file as I wanted to put in tea lights and these panels made it much studier. I just love how you can see the Wine Cardstock under the black…..it really makes it pop
 
I think come Halloween, I will spray some spider webs onto the candalabra to make it even spookier and it will be the new table centerpiece for our Halloween Birthdays
 
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to leave me a small comment
 
New to SVG Attic?  Check out these awesome places!

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! What an awesome centerpiece. I love the wine color peeking out from behind the black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see this after the teasers you've been sharing. I think you solved any challenges, and this is wonderful. Can't wait for the rest (while I work on my own "first" Halloween offerings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful project. I just love Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete