Pages

Monday, July 17, 2017

Bee Hive Card with Beth

Hello crafty friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties with you today sharing this bee hive card.
This card was solely inspired by some new papers I got!  The DCWV Watercolor Garden stack had these amazing bee inspired papers in it and I knew I had to make something with them, so this card was created!  The file I used from SVG Attic is from the JGW Blooming Card kit.
I distressed the cuts with various colors of Distress Inks to add more dimension to the card.  I kept it pretty simple, only adding a few sequins for embellishments.
Here is a look at the kit that I used:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card. It is from one of my favorite card sets! :)

    ReplyDelete