Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

Sending Owl My Love with Lisa


Hi, everyone and welcome! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper sharing a fun way to use Give A Hoot SVG Collection and Tent Cards SVG Collection. This is a great project to get the kids involved, and it comes together quickly. 



I started by picking fun patterned papers for Valentine's Day, but you could make these for any occasion.
Once I decided on the papers I used white 12 x 12 cardstock to cut the Tent Card, Kraft cardstock to cut the limb, red cardstock for Owl along with the patterned papers. 

To create the branch simply take one of the tree trunks from the Give A Hoot Trees and turn it to create your branch. I did a little woodgrain embossing on mine. To create the hearts I used the heart tree and size the hearts down.  

You can use a goodie bag or Project Life Pouch to hold your goodies. Layer the Owl and finish off with googly eyes! Easy-peasy, right? 



You can find more details on my blog, The Relativity of Paper

As always, thanks for joining us! 

1 comment:

  1. This is super sweet! I love the colors and papers you used on it.

    ReplyDelete