Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Once Upon a Time...

Well, I have to say my husband and I have failed. I-Team member Sonja here with my latest 3D creation. 

When we found out we were having a girl, we worked really really really hard to not get anything that said princess, represented a princess, or decorate anything princessy. 

Fast forward four years and our daughter one morning tells her dad "Call me Princess" when he called her by her name. 

This set was inspired by her need to be called Princess and her fourth birthday! 

All girls were born with little crowns right?! 

 First I made the castle card. 
 But why stop there? 
 A crown and a slipper were a must
 Shoe from the Fashionably French collection

 Gift bags to hold a few gifts from the Basic Gift Bags collection.
 And every castle needs a horse drawn carriage




Materials Used:
Craft Smith 'Blush Glam' stack
Image result for craft smith blush glam
JGW Off to the Ball
JGW Fashionably French
Basic Gift Bags SVG Collection
Silhouette Cameo
Craftwell eBrush
Sharpie Markers
Aleene's Original tacky glue
Scotch ATG Gun

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a GORGEOUS display! That castle card looks real. Every single element is so beautiful. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG girl everything is just so awesome! I just can't get enough of it all. So many details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful set of projects! I love everything. The paper is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonya, I am absolutely blown away. Every element is spectacular. I love that castle card, but you made it shine. I was pleased with the carriage, but you made it magical. Kenzie's 3d shoe looks so glorious. And the crown is perfection. Whooohooo! for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY..... this is BEAUTIFUL! Love your color scheme and the things you made.

    ReplyDelete