Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Quick and Easy Easter Centerpiece with Lisa



Welcome, everyone! Lisa from In The Crafting Cave with you today. Sharing a quick and easy 

This is a picture of a vase filled with green paper grass, plastic pastel Easter eggs, and carrot treat boxes.

If you're in a hurry these carrots are a must. You could use three of these 
lined down the center of your table and/or buffet for Easter. And the carrots
are treat boxes so you're getting two uses out of one centerpiece. Who doesn't love that?


This is a picture of a vase filled with green paper grass, plastic pastel Easter eggs, and carrot treat boxes.
To make these I simply used orange and green 12 x 12 cardstock, 6 x 6 patterned 
papers, Trendy Twine - Limeade. Seriously, it couldn't be any easier. 

This is a picture of a vase filled with green paper grass, plastic pastel Easter eggs, and carrot treat boxes.

TIP:
I keep several glass vases in my house, if I need them I have them and I keep them out year round as decor on shelves instead of finding somewhere to store them.  Leave them empty or use them for ribbons, small picture frames, I've even showcased beautiful cards I've received from crafty friends in them. The possibilities are endless. 

You can find on the details on my blog, In The Crafting Cave with Lisa.

This is a picture of a vase filled with green paper grass, plastic pastel Easter eggs, and carrot treat boxes.
A trip to the dollar store for grass and eggs and you have a very inexpensive 
Easter decoration. 


As always, thanks for joining me here on the 
SVG ATTIC BLOG. And, remember you can find 
these great carrots and more at the 

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute idea! I just helped my son make one of these carrots and the basket from that set yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER DUPER CUTE!! Carrots never looked better ;)

    ReplyDelete