Pages

Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas Poinsettia Card with Beth

Merry Christmas to all of you! Today I wanted to take the time to thank all of you for being with the SVG Attic family for another wonderful year.
I created this elegant poinsettia card using a file from SVG Attic's Poinsettia Passion set.  I absolutely fell in love with this file as soon as I saw it.  It is so gorgeous!  I used Candy Cane Trendy Twine to create embellishing swirls around the poinsettia.
I also added a small bow of Trendy Twine to the sentiment panel.  The papers I used are from DCWV's Merry Memories and Mercury Glass stacks.
I hope you have a very blessed Christmas!
Beth, SVG Attic I-Team Coordinator

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! I love this card! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!!
    Stunning & Beautiful!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous holiday card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card! Your colors are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so gorgeous Beth! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete