Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Valou with "JGW Tropical Haven"

Happy Tuesday everybody!

It's Valou from La Féérie du Scrap here to share with you a new project!

  
 

You can find this file in the shop " SVG Attic ", "JGW Tropical Haven", HERE.

I used some paper "Action", some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper "Bazzil Cardstock Sable", some paper " turquoise blue Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " orange Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " yellow Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Bazzil Cardstock Coral".



I used a digistamp "Crafty Sentiments", "Annabel - Beach Ball". HERE

I colorized it in the following way: 

- ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".
- Ink "Distress Ripe Persimon".
- Pencil yellow watercolor.

 
Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful so pretty love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Super summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the image you used, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete