Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Valou - "My Eiffel Tower"

Happy Wednesday everybody!

It's Valou from La Féérie du Scrap here to share with you a new project!




To realize this Eiffel Tower, I used the file of cutting of the shop " SVG Attic ", "Paris Voyage" which you can find HERE.

I used papers "Pion Design", collection "Paris Flea Market" and some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock ".


I used a rubberstamp "Magnolia Ink".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen", "Distress Brushed Corduroy" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Peacock Feathers".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
- Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".



Everything around every floor, I stuck of the ribbon of white pearly pearls.

I added a foam white rose, a cloth pink flower and a rose " green jade " (30 mm).



I also stuck die-cuts "Butterflies" here and there, realized with dies " Noor! Design ".

In every corner, I stuck a rose ivory (10 mm).



In the back, I stuck a die-cut " Border - Hearts " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".


Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


5 comments:

  1. Such a stunning creation! I love seeing the beautiful details on the Eiffel tower all done in light colors. Another great job, Valou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is just Darling! Awesome job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Creative M. Have a wonderful day too. xxx

      Delete
  3. WOW. such a wonderful project! LOVE the shabby chic feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful love your choice of colours great job

    ReplyDelete