Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Once Upon A Springtime - Book ~ with Cyndy

I was very excited when Graphic 45 started releasing Collector's Editions.  I knew it was only a matter of time before Once Upon A Springtime would be released.  Luckily I didn't have to wait very long and I knew just what I wanted to make.

3d paper book with a book and fairies in a spring setting.

Close up of book cover in soft spring colors with beautiful flowers


I used the Santa's List Gift Card Book from SDS Santa's Workshop.  I love all the dimensional projects I have seen using this paper and I felt this book set off the title page perfectly!

Open book with a scene of fairies and beautiful flowers around a book in the forest

I left out the gift card holder and eliminated the center side of both halves.  This allowed me to use the book as a frame.

A close up of a beautiful fairy

 I hand cut the pieces I wanted to add dimension too and used foam tape to pop them out.

Close up of a beautiful blue fairy

I just love how everything turned out!  Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my project.

Do what inspires you,
Cyndy G

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful work of art! I am definitely ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Just became a follower of your blog and fb. :D

    ReplyDelete