Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Winter Flurries Candle Holders

When I saw the Winter Flurries Kit I knew I wanted to create these swirls with vinyl and make candle holders.

I used "etched" vinyl and colored it blue with my Blick alcohol marker.



I love all three designs so I used all of them to make three different candles, but you can mix and match or make three of each.  They all work perfectly together.

I also added adhesive rhinestones to add some elegance to the vinyl cut outs.  On the top and bottom of the candle holders I added adhesive rhinestones in a roll. They didn't take long to put together and added ribbon to the bottom.

Here are the closeups of the three candles

 



And the side and back





I also cut out tiny snowflakes from the Ice Princess Party Pack without any trouble at all, so you can see how well these snowflakes were designed!

If you enjoyed this blog post, please create something awesome and share your projects with on our Facebook SVG Attic page.  

Happy crafting y'all!  See you next year.  Have a safe and wonderful end of 2014!









2 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! I love the way you think outside of the box and don't only use paper for your creations :)

    ReplyDelete