Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Monster Goes HTV with Courtney

I have a project up today that is a new venture for me
 HTV ~ Heat to transfer Vinyl

I love for my son to have personalized shirts, so I thought I might give it a try.  And my oh my is it addicting.  Anytime you need a shirt you can cut and press and voila you have a shirt for any occasion.  

I thought I would start with an adorable image from SVG ATTIC called Mommy's Monsters

I really am pleased with the result.  
For the name I used the Nested Alphabet.  
I only used 2 of the layers. 




This little guy just makes me smile.

I hope you enjoyed my project.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a fabulously crafty day !! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Love it Courtney! I've never tried HTV. You tempt me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so badly want to dive into the HTV world, but I haven't YET! I have some, but I just need to decide what I want to do and actually do it! Awesome shirt!

    ReplyDelete