Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Big Wheel Birthday Card with Beth

Hello all!  This is Beth from Beth's Beauties and I am sharing a card I made for my Father-In-Law's 60th birthday.  He LOVES vehicles of any kind, so I knew he would be impressed by this card.
I used SVG Attic's All About Daddy set for the card and the envelope.  I just changed the wording on the front of the card to fit the occasion.
 For the lacing around the pop tabs I used Trendy Twine.  It worked perfectly!  The envelope was a perfect match with the card and it really dressed up the presentation of the card.
Don't forget to enter your Anything Goes project to our monthly challenge HERE!  We can't wait to see what you will create!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Beth! I hope your F-I-L loved it (I'm sure he was MOST impressed!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a neat card! Pop can tops as the rims!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius idea using the pop-can tops!!! Great card for most guys!!

    ReplyDelete